Black List Members
What is the Black List?
Each year, a limited number of Black Label Pinots are released.
Each is hand crafted with an exclusive black leather label.
The wines are the same incredible Pinots we bottle from Anderson Valley and the Central Coast, however, you get them six –twelve months before anyone else and pay 20-30% less than anyone else.
How does it work?
- Sign up as a Black List Member to receive you annual allocation.
- Each year an allocation will be released and you can place your order for our David Family Black Label Pinots (and pay 20-30% less).
- Your Black Label Pinot Noir will be shipped to you in early fall.
- The rest of the world must wait until the wine is released publicly (up to a year later at which time the wine is priced at regular retail).
- A minimum purchase of 3 bottles is required to maintain your membership each year.
Member Benefits of the Black List
- Personal allocation to buy David Family Black Label wines
- Pay up to 30% less than retail price on all Wine Futures
- Exclusive Members-Only black leather label on pre-release wine futures
- Receive wines six – twelve months before they're released to the public
- Personal Discount Code for use online all year for all wines
- Gifts and Special offers
- Access to re-released wines of older vintages including the David Family 2006 vintage, the premier vintage.
David Family allows a set number of Members per year. Members will be added in the order they were signed up. There is no cost to become a member, however a minimum purchase of 3 bottles is required to keep your place.